Monday, July 26, 2010

Meet Our Newest Sway Girl: BROOKE


Brooke is our latest Sway Girl, and I wanted everyone to get to know her a little better, so I decided to ask her a few questions:)

Q: Who are your favorite designers at Sway and Cake?
A: Taverniti So Jeans or Marcia Moran

Q: How would you describe your personal style?
A:  I usually mix it up, as long as I feel great wearing it.  I like to stay comfortable but be trendy and fun at the same time.  I love accessories, but I'm usually in a t-shirt and jeans, or a cute dress and heels. 

Q: You recently graduated High School, where will you be attending college in the fall?
A:  University Of Oregon.  But I'll be back at Sway for the Holidays!

Q:  What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
A:  Cheer, Theater, or enjoy the sun!!!

Q:  What is your favorite reality television show?
A:  New Jersey Housewives

Q:  Starbucks or Tully's?
A:  Starbucks

Q:  Brittany or Ke$ha?
A:  Bristtany

Q:  Who do people say you look alike the most?
A:  Audrina Patridge or Sarah Silverman

Q:  Who is your celeb crush?
A:  David Beckham

No comments: