Thursday, July 2, 2009

Introducing BENNETT MALIBU!!!

We are loving this new line Bennett MALIBU!!! Consisting of cool pants, fun little ponchos, and adorable, bright summer tunics like the Aryana above in neon pink and below in pool. $145.


I'm also loving the Adriana Top (below) shown in neon pink, but also available in Pool.
This one looks so cute with some Black Orchid White Boyfriend jeans!
$98


My absolute fave is the Eva Dress (below). Call it corny, but I'm wearing this to my fourth of July party for sure!!! Come on, it's Blue and White!!! And I love the little double tie in the back!
$150


And I wish we still had more pairs of these babies in stock, but they're selling so fast!!! The Alita Pant is amazing!!! The perfect little lounge pant, but made in linen so you can definitely wear them for different occasions. Available in Pool and White.
More coming soon!
$110

No comments: