Thursday, January 15, 2009

Cynthia Vincent is Baaaack!!!


Keeping up with the fringe craze is the Cree Thong in Turquoise. $200.
I am so in love with this shoe, I have no words!
Speechless!!!


Taking the Gladiator to totally new heights is the Luella Wedge in Tobacco. $400.
Bring out your inner Farrah with this sky high wedge!
This shoe screams 70's Glam!


The basic Gladiator sandal is still going to be your staple sandal for the summer, but the Brit Flat makes it even more bad ass! $225. With the chunky gold hardware, zipper, and buckles, this shoe keeps your winter rocker girl vibe going strong all summer long.

If your the girl who bought every Gladiator they could get their hands on last year, like me:) You'll really need to switch it up with some COLOR!!! Nothing says color like the Dinah Flat in Chartreuse! $200. I don't even care how cold it is outside right now.... I'm getting a pair today!

No comments: